Tuesday, April 19, 2005

The fates are unkind

For those of you not in contact with me on a regular basis I went in for knee surgery last week to repair some damage done playing floor hockey. It marked the second time I've been in for the same surgery but I did change things up by injuring the other knee.

And of course the moment I went under the temperature went into the mid-seventies and there hasn't been a cloud in the sky for a week. I guess I consider myself fortunate that my knee held out for my Myrtle Beach trip.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Hand said...

I've actually gotten mobile much quicker than I had last time I had this surgery. I went to the driving range after work today and hit some light wedges to see how it felt. Not too bad. I won't be walking any courses too soon but it seems like I'll be able to at least cart it for the next little while.

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home