Saturday, April 09, 2005

Mister Hand returns



I'd been away, but now I'm back. I was basking in the glow of the warm South Carolina sun for a week's worth of golf at Myrtle Beach. The photo above was taken at the signature 10th hole of the Jack Nicklaus designed Long Bay course, a beautiful course. I played eight rounds in five days and bought some new hardware (Callaway Big Bertha 5 wood). We stayed at Barefoot Resort and the trip was a blast. It's also nice to come back up North and find the temperature has crept into the livable range. Golf season has begun!

3 Comments:

Blogger Captain Kirk said...

That's not exactly true. I would have called Mr. Hand but I would have had to get up to fine his cell number. So I called your home number (The only number I could remember after the whiskey I had been drinking and asked Alex for Dominos number. (And some folks think I should get a cell phone....I don't need one I have millions of them.... wha..ha..ha)

1:26 PM  
Blogger Mr. Hand said...

Your fear of technology is sad. It was clearly evidenced while watching your fumbling attempts to work the Tivo controller. You are pure crunchy granola.

9:41 AM  
Blogger Captain Kirk said...

Crunch this cock sucker..... Hippies are pussies.

I am in charge of technology it is not in charge of me.

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home