Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Pokah

It's been a while since I've commented on how my evening has gone at the poker table. Last night went very well, never having to buy in, winning the only time I went all in and catching good cards at the end of the night, which is far preferable to catching them early on. Finishing up with a K-10o that hit two pair on the flop then boated on the turn was a nice way to finish things. Having someone there calling it all down, and even raising into me, was even better. Went nicely with the nut flush draw I'd had the hand before that hit on the turn. All in all a good time was had by me. I left $70 in the black and shot a 71 at Birch Plains earlier in the evening. Not a bad way to spend an evening.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Hand said...

Emotional? Hardly. A-8 suited at a shorthanded table with only a dollar raise pre-flop and two of my suit hits on the flop? Next hand (last hand) I get K-10 in the BB and have no one raise ahead of me, so I bump it a couple bucks and hit two pair on the flop. The cards were hot but I was cool as the other side of the pillow.

2:31 PM  
Blogger Mr. Hand said...

I was enjoying taking down JD, since he'd been busting me up all night.

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home