Monday, February 14, 2005

Monday night poker

Came away in the black this week. I actually tracked the hands I played that were of some significance (ie; saw until the river) and won four and lost four. I'm guessing this is the law of averages playing out. Fortunately the hands where I won were bigger pots than the ones I played where I lost. I had been well up but a few bad hands took me down until the kindness of T.B. helped me out. By dealing me out while I was in the process of washing my hands (in the interest of public health & the sanctity of the cards) he unwittingly brought the wrath of the poker gods down upon him. That and the wrath of a small plastic Spongebob character to whom he refused to apologize but did manage to hold conversations with. In the end ace beats queen, good beats evil, all is well with the world and I make a mean L.I.T. I should have a black belt for those things.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice entry. Mighty quick there. I now see the reason for needing to get back so quicky. T.B. sure did ask for it though. Even though my misery brought me to lashing out at T.D. for the time spent on his decisions, it was an okay night. Besides, the paycheck hits the bank in an hour so who really cares?! :-)

10:57 PM  
Blogger Mr. Hand said...

It's all one long session. It doesn't end when the evening ends, it continues throughout the year.

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home